Immigration law has constant modifications, exceptions and different applications for each case. With the advice of a qualified attorney, you will be prepared for any problem that may happen and that, due to misinformation, could become a reason for rejection or even denial.

Get advice from our expert team now. A mistake can cost you years.

Carlos Duque | Abogado de inmigración Miami


Schedule your appointment now

To get legal advice from one of our attorneys, you must schedule an appointment.

If you are in Miami, you will have a face-to-face interview with the attorney. If you live elsewhere, a video call is scheduled for the lawyer to review the details of the case and tell you the legal process to follow, times and costs.

If you decide to start your case with us, at DUQUE IMMIGRATION LAW, PLLC, we will support you through all the steps of your case: from the gathering and filing of the required documents until the moment you finally get your permanent residence.

Knowing all the details of each case, will enable us to prepare you for the required interview before the immigration authorities. This preparation will be very useful for you because you can rely on all our experience.

We work to give your story a happy ending.

Asesoría legal para la solicitud de un Perdón o WAIVER

If you are seeking legal representation for a Waiver petition, consult your case with the team at DUQUE IMMIGRATION LAW, PLLC, immigration attorneys, by calling at


“Waiver” Requests

– I-601, I-601A, I-212, OTHER

Waivers are used to ask the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to grant permanent residence to an alien, even though the alien is legally unable to obtain it. There are several reasons why these disabilities result, for example because the alien committed fraud or certain crimes, or because he or she was deported or was in the United States illegally.

Once the USCIS officer or consular officer has determined that the alien is entitled to a waiver, we recommend that you seek the advice of an attorney for the preparation of forms I-601, I-601A, or I-212, and related documentation.

If you must file a waiver at USCIS, we invite you to contact us. Our immigration attorneys have represented the interests of hundreds of people who have been found inadmissible to the United States.

Waiver | Perdón Migratorio

Ask for legal advice

Immigration Attorney