Immigration law has constant modifications, exceptions and different applications for each case. With the advice of a qualified attorney, you will be prepared for any problem that may happen and that, due to misinformation, could become a reason for rejection or even denial.

Get advice from our expert team now. A mistake can cost you years.

Carlos Duque | Abogado de inmigración Miami


Schedule your appointment now

To get legal advice from one of our attorneys, you must schedule an appointment.

If you are in Miami, you will have a face-to-face interview with the attorney. If you live elsewhere, a video call is scheduled for the lawyer to review the details of the case and tell you the legal process to follow, times and costs.

If you decide to start your case with us, at DUQUE IMMIGRATION LAW, PLLC, we will support you through all the steps of your case: from the gathering and filing of the required documents until the moment you finally get your permanent residence.

Knowing all the details of each case, will enable us to prepare you for the required interview before the immigration authorities. This preparation will be very useful for you because you can rely on all our experience.

We work to give your story a happy ending.

Legal advice to obtain marriage-based permanent residence

If you are seeking legal representation for your marriage-based permanent residency process consult your case with the team of DUQUE IMMIGRATION LAW, PLLC, immigration attorneys, by calling at

305 436 0155

Marriage-based Permanent Residence

Because of the increasing number of people marrying U.S. residents to get immigration benefits, marriages are supervised by USCIS to ensure that they are genuine and do not grant marriage-based permanent residence without prior verification.

Marriage-based permanent residence is the most frequent and fastest application if you have the right advice to get a green card in the United States.

If a U.S. citizen is engaged to marry a foreign national, he or she may petition for a K1 fiancé visa so that he or she can travel to the United States and marry within 90 days of such entry. After the marriage, an application for permanent residence by marriage is initiated to obtain a change in the alien’s status.

U.S. immigration law allows an alien to make an application for permanent residence by marriage based on a petition initiated by his or her spouse who is a permanent resident or citizen of that country.

Ask for legal advice

Immigration Attorney