You can buy money orders at your bank, at most supermarkets, at post offices (U.S. Postal Service), and at pharmacies (e.g., CVS, Walgreens).

The money order should be addressed to US Department of Homeland Security.

Please do not send money orders addressed to the attorney.

The money order must be brought to the attorney’s office (8180 NW 36th Street, Suite 220, Doral, Florida 33166.) If you cannot deliver it, you may mail it, but the office is not responsible for the money order if it is lost, so we recommend that you use Fedex money order delivery services for safety.

Do not send with signature requiered
Please authorize the delivery to be made without signature requiered by selecting the “No signature required” option.

Please copy and paste the photos into a Word file. Below each photo you must write the full names of those in the photo. That is, the first name and last name of each person that appears in the photo. Additionally, under each photo you must describe the date, event or place where the photo was taken. This must be written in English.

Quantity: a maximum of 12 to 15 photos from different events.

Please note that USCIS/NVC requires documents that are fully legible and that their content can be seen in their entirety. Make sure to scan all documents using a scanner and avoid taking pictures of them. Civil documents must be scanned on both sides, without exception.

Yes, you do. All documents we send in the case must be translated into English. The client can decide whether to translate on their own, with an experienced professional translator, or hire our office to do the translation. Our office charges $17 per sheet. Please note that if you choose to do the translations on your own, each translation must include a translation certificate.

Statements must be written by your family and friends identifying themselves by name, nationality (if they are a U.S. citizen or residents, they must mention it), how long they have known you, if they have a close relationship with you and give their personal opinion about your good moral character according to the context in which they know you. Without exception, all statements must be signed and notarized. Letters issued by companies, churches or foundations must be signed and sealed.

We strongly recommend that you hire a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and avoid tax preparers if possible. You should make sure that you have declared your actual income (even if you receive cash payments) and that it is in accordance with what you have declared to immigration.