Yes, you may be eligible to file an appeal or motion on an unfavorable decision:

An appeal is a request for a different authority to review an unfavorable decision. You can appeal certain USCIS decisions to the USCIS Office of Administrative Appeals or the Board of Immigration Appeals.

A motion is a request to the USCIS office that issued the unfavorable decision to review its decision.